Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Project #17

It is October already!
Summer was a long time ago , and there are projects from way back then that still need to go up. I started a new job, still in special ed, and it has been overwhelming and exhausting like most new jobs at the beginning. I'm hoping I'm starting to find my stride as I need my energy to post the rest of this year's projects- mark my words I'll get 52 up by the end of the year...
This fabulous creation is me obviously , wearing a cowl I knitted for my sister when we were on Orkney. The wool is from Orkney sheep, and if you smelled it you would know that....
Orkney is a magical place. I hope I'm back there again one day.

1 comment:

karrobb said...

Those are gorgeous photos, Annie. I can't believe I haven't seen your Orkney photos yet. I would love to see more!