Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another day...

My cats drink my bath water. I choose to think this is because they love and adore me ( not because there are unidentified foreign objects floating in their water dish).
Clutching at straws is both valuable and necessary in these crappy times. Today I had a twelve hour work day, which I began completely exhausted. Needless to say, I finished it even more exhausted and then got to listen to rude harrassing messages from friends and family about how I never pick up the phone.
Let me tell you what I was doing when you called:
a) Getting slapped in the chest (hard)by L, the spitting ninja.
b)Writing a detailed teaching plan the goal of which was to have C participate in any activity for a period of 6 minutes before attacking somebody
c) Explaining the concept of dating to a 14 year old with severe autism. ( Like I know)
d) Doing a massage on a person with extreme gas, and being trapped in the greenish haze of stank for an hour.
Of course that's not all I did today, I'm just covering what I was doing when you were calling leaving me rude messages. After all that, I went to the store and ate a tasty dinner of easter chocolate.

No comments: