Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Project #20 crocheted baskets....obviously

As part of my ongoing efforts to avoid being featured on Hoarders (Season 6), I've been on the lookout for ways to use up my goddamn never-ending yarn collection.
                           P8170706.JPG (450×316)

                                         Yes this is what my yarn stash looks like. Maybe.
So I've been dabbling in the dark arts of crochet lately, and I spent a lot of time recently trying to figure out how I could crochet a basket and then I came across a pattern and I thought... "That was easy".
And then I got a bit carried away.
                                     

 
                                                I even made a basket that was actually a hat:
I have more baskets that I'm working on because....why not right? It doesn't seem to be making a dent on my stash but now at least I have baskets to put my yarn in...

No comments: