Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Project #16

I really hate apple. Did you know I really hate apple? Their over-priced hipster merch makes me sick. They made $10,2 billion in profit in the first quarter of this year; no one needs to charge $600 for a phone when they are making that much money every three months. They make their shit in China just like everyone else, pay low wages, make their workers work long hours-they are Walmart masquerading as American Apparel.

Obviously with such high principles it will come as no surprise that as soon as I had some money in my grubby little hand I practically ran to the apple store to buy an ipad mini. Here's the cover I made for it, no time/expense spared (I'm leaving for the Motherland in about an hour).

I know, I know; you thought you'd seen the exact same thing in the apple store. Well you haven't, I made it myself out of stuff I had lying around.



1 comment:

Soraya said...

Is any of that my cat pee yarn?