Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Project #10: The Stone Age


I've been doing some gardening (which I love), and this is basically what my soil looks like:

Rocky Road anyone?


Fantastic. When life gives you rocks, what exactly do you make? Rockade?? Needless to say I have decided to use these rocks to my advantage, and there will be a few different rock-themed projects coming your way (contain your excitement; please) starting with felted rocks. Let's face it, how can your life really be complete if you don't have a few felted rocks to cherish? Felted rocks are versatile and extremely useful. Obviously.
 
Wool Roving and Thor

Wool roving is what you use to make felted anything. My cat likes it...and then in the picture below; a selection of the finished felted stones. I will try felted soap eventually, once I've used every stone in my garden in an awesome craft project.


                                               

No comments: