Search This Blog

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm a problem solver



While I was in the Old Country, sleeping in my old room in my parents' house, I had a lot of Those Dreams. Over the years I have had different versions of Those Dreams. When I was at school I would dream I was sitting at my desk and then I would slowly realize I was wearing a nightshirt and everyone else was wearing their school uniform. My Dear Old Mum told me she would dream she was going to school in a vest/undershirt that was too short, and nothing else. Although I haven't had any more of Those Dreams since getting back home,when I was back there I kept dreaming that I went out without anything on below the waist. Those Dreams were so persistent that eventually in my dream I thought to myself "I really need to pop a sarong into my handbag".



No comments: